Unbelievable Manila Views: #56 Mplace Tower A South Triangle Luxury!

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines

Unbelievable Manila Views: #56 Mplace Tower A South Triangle Luxury!

Alright, buckle up buttercups, 'cause we're diving headfirst into the swirling, shimmering, maybe-a-little-overhyped world of Unbelievable Manila Views: #56 Mplace Tower A South Triangle Luxury! Let's be real, "luxury" is a word thrown around like confetti these days, but can this place actually deliver? Let's find out… or at least, attempt to find out, because honestly, this review ain't gonna be pretty.

First Impressions (and the Accessibility Angle - Gotta Start Somewhere!)

Okay, so, accessibility. This is a big one, right? Crucial for a lot of folks, including, well, me, sometimes. It's the kind of thing that can make or break a stay. Thankfully, the website claims to offer facilities for disabled guests. Now, I'm not in a wheelchair so I can't personally verify, but good to know the elevator is there. Fingers crossed it actually works and isn't a glorified closet that gets stuck between floors during rush hour. (I've been there. Literally. It's not fun). More importantly, are they actually accessible, not just by technicality? That includes the entrances, restrooms, the whole shebang. Gotta see it to believe it. If anyone has firsthand experience on this, please, please let me know in the comments. Seriously!

Getting In: The Arrival and the "Oh, Wow" Moment (or Maybe Not…)

I mean, airport transfer is available, which is always a win. Who wants to mess around with Manila traffic after a long flight? No one, that's who. Valet parking is listed, which sounds fancy. And the car park is on-site, AND free?! Okay, Mplace, you've got my attention. Free parking in Manila? That's practically a superpower. Speaking of arrival experiences – the check-in/out being contactless sounds… efficient. Sometimes I like efficiency, other times I crave a warm chat with a human, but I digress.

Rooms – The Nitty Gritty (And the Potential for Sheer Bliss, or Utter Disaster)

Alright, the rooms. This is where the rubber really meets the road. Let's see, we’re talking: air conditioning (essential, especially in Manila!), blackout curtains (bless the heavens!), coffee/tea maker (YES!), free Wi-Fi (double YES!), and a laptop workspace (okay, fine, I guess I might need to work a little). Plus, you've got all the extra bells and whistles like bathrobes, slippers and a scale (because apparently even luxury hotels want to judge your weight).

Anecdote Time: I'm a sucker for a good view. That's what I came for, right? The "Unbelievable Manila Views" promise. Honestly, if I end up staring at a brick wall, I'm going to lose it. And the "High floor" claim? Please. I need to be high enough to actually see something. Pray for me. I'm going to need that complimentary tea and the seating area to nurse my disappointment if the view is a dud.

Cleanliness and Safety – Because Nobody Wants the Creeps

Okay, let's talk the important stuff: cleanliness. They’re touting "Anti-viral cleaning products" and "Daily disinfection in common areas." Good. Daily disinfection in common areas? Excellent. Sanitized kitchen and tableware items? Praise be. Hygiene certification? Okay, I'm officially starting to feel slightly less anxious. My biggest fear is getting sick on holiday, so this is a big win. But let's be real, is this just a facade? I'm hoping all the ‘safe’ and ‘sanitized’ options actually translate into a visibly clean and well-maintained space.

Food, Glorious Food (And the Eternal Quest for a Decent Meal)

Restaurants? Plural? Okay, you have my attention now. A la carte, buffet, Asian, International – the options seem promising. Poolside bar? Sounds perfect. Breakfast in room? HELL yes. I hate getting dressed for breakfast when I'm traveling. I'm a total slob on holiday, and breakfast in bed is the ultimate luxury. (Although, how good is it really gonna be? Is it going to be that watery scrambled egg that’s the bane of all buffet breakfasts?).

Rant Alert (Because Sometimes You Gotta Vent): I'm a vegetarian, and if I walk into a restaurant and all I see is plain salad and a sad plate of steamed vegetables, I'm going to start muttering under my breath. I am hoping the "Vegetarian Restaurant" and the "Asian cuisine" options deliver. Otherwise, I'm making a run for the nearest grocery store. Don't even think about serving me a soggy, flavourless, excuse for a meal.

Wellness & Leisure – The Relaxation Zone (or the Potential for a Letdown)

Pool with a view? Intriguing. Spa? Even more intriguing. Sauna, steamroom, massage? Okay, Mplace, you're talking my language. I’m imagining soaking in a steamy sauna, then getting a massage with some essential oils. This is what I've dreamed of; the perfect way to escape all the stress and get pampered. I’m REALLY hoping this is a legit spa and not just a glorified massage chair in a dimly lit room.

Things to Do – Beyond the Hotel Walls

This part is a bit…vague. It just promises "Things to do". Seriously? Like, what things? Do they have recommendations? Are they going to tell me which historical site to visit? How am I supposed to find the best street food? It’s nice to have the options, but the hotel could really benefit by actually providing useful recommendations.

Services and Conveniences – The Little Extras That Make a Difference

Daily housekeeping (a godsend!), room service (hello, 24-hour pizza!), concierge (someone to handle the annoying stuff!), and a convenience store (for emergency chocolate cravings) – all good things. A gift shop? Could be fun for picking up trinkets. But cash withdrawal? Business center? Facilities for disabled guests? These are all boxes that NEED to be ticked.

For the Kids - For those Important People

Babysitting service? Family/child friendly? Now, while I'm not traveling with kids, it's good to see that Mplace is accommodating to families!

The Verdict (Or, My Rambling Attempt at One)

Okay, so, Unbelievable Manila Views: #56 Mplace Tower A South Triangle Luxury! is a bit of a mixed bag, like most places you'll visit in real life. It claims to have a lot going for it, and the potential for a truly relaxing stay is there. The view is the make-or-break element. The cleanliness seems to be a priority, which is fantastic. Good Accessibility? The biggest issue is waiting for someone to report on it.

The amenities are decent – they’ve got your basics and plenty of extras. BUT… there are caveats.

The Offer - Because You're Totally Thinking About Booking, Right?

Okay, so, here's my (slightly manic) pitch:

Tired of the Manila Hustle? Craving a Getaway That Actually Delivers on Relaxation?

Here's the deal: Book your stay at Unbelievable Manila Views: #56 Mplace Tower A South Triangle Luxury! now, and I'll tell you, it's not perfect, but it has a chance to blow you away!

Here's what you get:

  • A Room with a View (Fingers Crossed!): Wake up to the dazzling cityscape (or at least, try to).
  • Pampering Power: Dip in the pool, get a massage, and soak your troubles away in the sauna.
  • Cleanliness You Can Actually Feel: They’re going hard on hygiene. If that's a scam, I'll eat my hat!
  • Convenience is King: Get breakfast in bed, order room service, and unwind at the poolside bar.
  • The chance to be pampered I'm talking a getaway that is truly your escape!

But, there's more!

Book Now and I'll throw in:

  • My Undying (and Slightly Over-Excited) Gratitude.
  • A Promise to write a follow-up review once you've experienced it yourself.
  • A reminder to pack that extra bottle of shampoo!

Okay, seriously, book now! Because let's be real, what's the worst that could happen? You might end up with a meh view and a watery scrambled egg. But hey, you might also find your new favorite getaway. And aren't you at least a little curious?

Click the button below to escape the Manila chaos!

(Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with the hotel in any way. I'm just a travel-obsessed human making my best effort to tell you what I think.)

Escape to Paradise: Stunning Crete Villa Awaits! (Roussos Place)

Book Now

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines

Okay, buckle up buttercup, because this isn't your grandma's travel itinerary. We're going to #56 Mplace Tower A, South Triangle, Manila. Think of it as a choose-your-own-adventure of urban chaos, seasoned with a healthy dose of my unfiltered thoughts. Here we go:

The Unofficial, Possibly Inaccurate, and Definitely Messy Travel Itinerary for South Triangle, Manila (Starting at #56 Mplace Tower A) – Oh, Joy.

Day 1: Arrival and the Existential Dread of Gridlock

  • Morning (Actually, probably closer to noon): Wake up in my Airbnb (probably still rummaging through luggage for that one sock). Landed at NAIA yesterday. Ugh. The airport. A glorious pit of humanity, overpriced coffee, and the relentless scent of jet fuel. Managed to survive the airport shuttle (pray for me). We're in #56 Mplace Tower A. The moment I walked in I got the distinct feeling I had entered some sort of dystopian modern apartment complex. So clean. So… sterile.

  • Mid-Day: Battling Manila's Traffic – May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor. I attempt to leave the apartment. The siren song of a simple lunch calls. Step one: Survive the lobby (think glossy tiles and air conditioning so relentless it could chill a polar bear). Step two: Figure out how to actually get somewhere. The traffic. Oh, the traffic! Gridlock of biblical proportions. Motorcycles weaving through the chaos like kamikaze bees. Jeepneys belching black smoke. I swear, I saw a chicken riding shotgun in one once. It's either the greatest feat of urban survival or absolute insanity. I'm leaning towards the latter.

    • Anecdote: I once spent three hours in a cab trying to go from Makati to Quezon City. Three hours. I aged a decade. By the time I arrived, I just wanted a nap, not the meeting I was supposed to be at. Lesson learned: traffic is a sentient being in Manila. It knows your schedule. It laughs in the face of your deadlines.
  • Afternoon: Find lunch. Anywhere that's not McDonalds. I refuse. But honestly, maybe a McDo. The temptation is real. Exploring? Maybe a walk around this area and see what happens. I'm tired. Very tired.

    • Quirky Observation: The air conditioning might be set to "arctic blast." I actually feel like I need a sweater. In the Philippines. Madness.
  • Evening: Embrace the rooftop pool. I'm going. I have to. Might as well relax. Watch the chaos below. Maybe the sunset will be pretty.

    • Emotional Reaction: Right now, I'm feeling a mix of "holy crap, I'm overwhelmed" and "this is going to be an adventure." I'm also hungry.

    • Dinner: Try to find something…authentic. Street food, maybe? Or something that's got an actual flavor profile.

Day 2: Cultural Immersion (Maybe. Hopefully.) and the Quest for Decent Coffee

  • Morning: Attempt to wake up. Fail. Need coffee. Desperately. Search for a decent coffee shop/cafe. The struggle is real. I'm pretty sure I saw "3-in-1" coffee being sold in bulk at the supermarket. That's a sign of a deep, possibly caffeine-free, culture.

  • Mid-Day: Dive into the Filipino Experience (Again, Maybe) I attempt to get to Intramuros. Emphasis on attempt. Getting around Manila is like a real-life video game - the skills required for the game include: a sturdy pair of athletic shoes, the ability to ignore loud car horns, and a tolerance for sweat.

    • Intramuros: So, the walled city. Okay, I'm officially a history buff now. Absolutely breathtaking. The architecture. The history. The sheer resilience oozing from every cobblestone. But also…hot. So. Freaking. Hot. I mean, I wasn't ready.

    • Anecdote: Found a horse-drawn carriage. Totally cheesy, totally touristy…totally worth it! The kalesa driver, a weathered man with eyes that had seen a million things, told me stories about the area. Now, I just hope I didn't get ripped off.

    • Quirky Observation: The sheer number of selfies happening right now is a work of art. Everyone is taking photos of everything!!

    Emotional Reaction: Wow. So much history. And now my feet hurt.

  • Afternoon: Get lost in a market. Anything is better than the apartment complex's sterile atmosphere.

    • Messy Structure and Occasional Rambles: I'm still trying to get the hang of the "negotiating" thing. I feel like I'm terrible. I'm going to ask the bellhop in the complex on his opinion. He's probably got a better grasp on the culture. I also need to find some cool shirts. Seriously. This heat is insane.
  • Evening: Dinner and… I don't even know. Sleep, perhaps? I might be done.

    • Opinionated Language/Natural Pacing: The food at dinner? Okay. It was good, but I'm still missing the taste of real, amazing, amazing food.

Day 3: Shopping, Serendipity, and the inevitable Traffic Tango

  • Morning: Wake up slightly less grumpy from the coffee. Today, the shopping begins! Greenbelt Mall! That’s the plan. Maybe bring a translator.

  • Mid-Day: The retail experience: This is where the experience starts to get good. Shopping for something other than survival. So many choices! I need new shoes, or just something different. Find the perfect pair.

    • Anecdote: I had to stop and get a halo-halo (Filipino dessert). Holy sweetness. It's a mix of everything: shaved ice, beans, fruit, milk, and ice cream. It's a party in your mouth. And a sugar rush.
  • Afternoon: Hit a more local spot for lunch. I want something that has some flavor. Try to find something authentic.

    • Quirky Observation: The Filipinos have a fantastic sense of humor. People here are just so genuinely kind and warm. I've felt welcome.
  • Evening: It's my last night. I'm going to go to a bar. Just to unwind.

    • Emotional Reaction: I'm sad to go. This country is incredible. It's vibrant, chaotic, and full of heart.

Day 4: Departure and the Aftermath"

  • Morning: This is it. It's all over and I'm on my way back home.

    • Stronger Emotional Reactions: The airport. It's the same as it was when I got here. Hot, chaotic, and full of chaos. The airport is a symphony of delayed flights, crying babies, and the bittersweet feeling of leaving paradise.
  • Departure - The End (For Now)

  • And that's it. The messy, imperfect, and utterly human adventure in and around #56 Mplace Tower A. Manila. This is an experience I definitely won't forget. Also, I need a vacation from my vacation.

Bali Luxury: 10BR Private Villa - Unbelievable Jimbaran Deal!

Book Now

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines

Unbelievable Manila Views at #56 Mplace Tower A: Let's Get Real (and Maybe a Little Crazy)

Okay, spill the tea! Is the view *really* worth the hype at Mplace Tower A?

Alright, alright, let's be honest. My first thought walking in? "Woah." Like, seriously, "woah." It hits you. You know that feeling when you see all the lights of Manila at night? It's a chaotic beauty. You get the *feeling* of being on top of the world… until you remember you still have to pay rent. (Laughs awkwardly). But yes, the view? It’s definitely a contender for "Best Thing Ever." Especially during the golden hour. You’ll actually feel your heart do that little *flutter* thing. Guilty pleasure: I take a lot of sunset snaps. Like, *a lot*. And they're not even always perfect. The window glare is a total nightmare sometimes. Don't judge me.

Is it actually *luxurious* inside? Or just Instagram-filtered luxury?

This is where things get interesting. “Luxury.” It’s a buzzword, right? And yes, it has some of that. The lobby is pretty impressive. Marble, shiny things… you know the drill. But look, my apartment is not gigantic. It's cozy, okay? Cozy with a *bomb* view. And that's what I care about. The appliances are decent, not top-of-the-line, mind you – I'm not a Kardashian! Though I wouldn’t complain if I was. I mean, I do have this amazing coffee machine…which I’ve broken, like, three times already. It's a love-hate relationship. Look let's just say this: I've lived in worse, WAY worse, and the fact that I can have a decent cup of coffee looking at that view makes me feel that I've achieved some kind of level of adulthood that I never thought I could.

What's the deal with the South Triangle location? Good or… not as good?

Okay, let’s be real again. South Triangle is… well, it’s South Triangle. It has its pros and cons. The good: everything is *convenient*. Restaurants, bars, cafes… it's all practically on your doorstep. Traffic can be a pain, of course. Getting a Grab at rush hour is a contact sport. I once had to walk three blocks in a downpour! But hey, at least I got to see the rain beat against the window... which is kind of magical. Plus, the location is pretty central. You can get practically anywhere. I hate driving by the way, so it's great.

The dreaded *HOA fees*. How brutal is it in Mplace Tower A?

Ugh, the HOA fees. The silent killer of all my dreams. They're… standard. Not cheap, but not outrageous either. It’s something you factor in, you budget for… then you secretly stress about it every month. It pays for the security, which is pretty good. I got locked out of my apartment once and they were super helpful. It also pays for the upkeep of the amenities.

Let's talk amenities! Pool? Gym? What's the vibe?

Okay, the amenities are… decent. The pool is nice. I've actually only used it like five times. Sometimes I am really lazy, okay? The gym is… functional. There are weights. There are treadmills. It's a gym. I go sporadically. The key is the people! The vibe is… well, it depends. Sometimes it's quiet and peaceful. Other times, it's this weird mix of people trying to look fabulous and people just trying to survive the day. I sometimes wonder what they're up to. I once saw a guy there trying to do a full yoga routine. Very impressive! (Until he fell over, bless him.) The point is, it's there. It's usable. Could be better, but hey, you get what you pay for. And I spend most of my time staring out the window anyway.

Parking! Is it a nightmare? Does it cost an arm and a leg?

Okay, parking. If you have a car, prepare yourself. Spots are limited, and it's not exactly free (as the HOA fees don’t exactly go crazy). It's one of those things you kind of learn to live with. I’m lucky – I don’t have a car! So I don't have to deal with that drama. But I see the faces of the people trying to get in and out… they are stressed. I’m often reminded of my sanity. Still, the building is convenient to everything, so, swings and roundabouts!

The *real* reason you live there? Be honest!

The real reason? *The view*. Hands down. I can’t stress this enough. I’ve had some *terrible* days. Stress from work, relationship drama... the whole shebang. But then I look out that window, and… some of it just melts away. Even the little things, you know? Like when the rain hits the glass at night, the way the city lights sparkle... it's a vibe.

Would you recommend it to your friends? Or is it your own little secret?

Okay, the dilemma! Part of me wants to keep it a secret. All to myself! I love my apartment. But I also want everyone to experience a taste of it. I'm always in the mood to brag! So, yeah, I recommend it. If you can handle the price, the mild traffic, and the HOA… then go for it. It's not perfect, but it’s pretty darn good. The view is a love letter. If I could marry a view, I would. And it's a love affair, letThe Stay Journey

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines

#56 Mplace TowerA South Triangle Manila Philippines