
Turin Luxury: Stunning Apartment, Steps From the Metro!
Turin Luxury: Stunning Apartment, Steps From the Metro! - A Seriously Honest Review, Because Let's Be Real
Okay, listen up, because I just got back from Turin, and let me tell you, finding a decent place to stay feels like navigating a spaghetti junction blindfolded. But I stumbled on Turin Luxury: Stunning Apartment, Steps From the Metro! and, well, let's just say it was a mixed bag. Buckle up, because this review is going to be raw, real, and… possibly a little bonkers.
First Things First: Accessibility & Practicalities (The Boring Bits, But Necessary)
- Accessibility: They claim to have facilities for disabled guests. I didn't personally test this (thankfully!), but the elevator is a definite plus if you're bringing bags or have mobility issues. (Rating: 3.5/5, based on claimed accessibility and the presence of an elevator.)
- Metro Proximity: The name isn't lying. It's literally steps from the metro. HUGE win. Saves you that agonizing, sweaty trudge through crowded Turin streets. (Rating: 5/5 - Seriously, this is a game-changer.)
- Internet: Free Wi-Fi in the rooms? Check. Wi-Fi everywhere? Check. But… (and there's always a "but" in these things), the connection wasn't always lightning-fast. Streaming movies on Netflix turned into a buffering nightmare some evenings. Grrrrrr. (Rating: 3/5 - Adequate, but could be better. I needed my Italian reality TV fix!)
- Cleanliness & Safety (COVID-Era Essentials): Okay, they mean business with the sanitation. Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection, the works. Individually-wrapped food options, hand sanitizer EVERYWHERE. Felt like a slightly paranoid, but still safer, version of a normal hotel. They were taking it seriously. And the staff were masked up and polite about it. (Rating: 4.5/5 - Peace of mind is invaluable these days.)
The "Things to Do," "Ways to Relax," and "Spa" (The Fancy Stuff…Or So They Say)
- The Spa Dream: Right, let's be honest, I was lured in by the promises of a spa. Pool with a view? Sauna? Steam room? I’m thinking relaxation and Instagram envy. Turns out, “spa” is a slightly grand term. The pool wasn’t exactly infinity-edge overlooking the Alps (more like, a plunge pool in a courtyard). The sauna was… functional. But, let's be honest, I've sat in some pretty sad saunas in my time. This one was hot. The steam room? Well, I'm happy to report they also had steam. So, yeah, a spa of sorts. Just don’t go expecting luxury. (Rating: 3/5 - Manage your expectations, people!)
- Fitness Center? This was also a claim. I stumbled upon a room with a treadmill and a dusty set of free weights. If you are hoping to sweat, this is not the gym that would serve your needs. (Rating: 2/5 - Maybe bring your own weights?)
- Massages: I'm told they were good. But let’s just say, I wasn't ready to commit to getting massaged by a stranger after the sauna experience.
- Body scrubs, Body wraps, Foot baths? I think these services were planned, but not available during my visit.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (Food, Glorious Food!)
- Breakfast: Breakfast was included, with options, including a "Western breakfast" and an "Asian breakfast". The "Western breakfast" was pretty standard: croissants, toast, the usual suspects. The coffee was decent. The "Asian breakfast" included… well, I’m pretty sure it was cold noodles. Not my thing. (Rating: 3.5/5 - Breakfast is breakfast, right?)
- Restaurants, Coffee Shop, and Bars: There were a number of restaurants, offering all types of dinner options. There were bars, as well. I did not check them out.
- Room Service (24-hour): Yep, they say it. Did I use it? Nope. I was too busy exploring!
Services and Conveniences (The Little Things That Matter)
- Daily Housekeeping: My room was always magically cleaned, the sheets were crisp, and everything felt fresh. (Rating: 5/5 - Perfection!)
- Concierge: Helpful, friendly, and gave me some amazing restaurant recommendations. Seriously, the guy knew his stuff. (Rating: 5/5 - A lifesaver! Especially figuring out a good spot for dinner in Turin.)
- Elevator: Thank GOD for the elevator. Lugging suitcases up a mountain is not my idea of a vacation. (Rating: 5/5)
- Laundry Service, Dry Cleaning: Good to have. I didn't use them, but always a bonus.
- Cash Withdrawal, Currency Exchange: Essential.
- Food Delivery: Perfect if you're feeling lazy (which, let's face it, I sometimes was).
- Luggage Storage: Always a good thing.
- Doorman: Polite and efficient.
- Convenience Store: Perfect for a midnight snack run (or a desperate craving for chips).
For the Kids (Because, Hey, Family Travel!)
- Family/Child Friendly: Yes. Babysitting, etc. all available.
- There are kids facilities, as well as kids' meals available.
Available in All Rooms (The Nitty-Gritty of the Apartment Itself)
- The Apartment: I had a "Stunning Apartment," and it was… nice. Really nice. Think modern, clean lines, a comfy bed, and decent air conditioning. However, the air conditioning was a little bit… noisy at times. And while the balcony was great, the view wasn't exactly postcard-worthy (unless you really love rooftops). (Rating: 4/5 - Comfortable, modern, and a welcome escape from the Turin heat.)
- Air Conditioning, Air conditioning: YES!
- Free Bottled Water: Always appreciated.
- Coffee/Tea Maker: Essential for the mornings.
- Free Wi-Fi: More essential.
- Additional toilet, Bathrobes, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Closet, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Window that opens: Yeah, they've got all that.
- Rooms Sanitized between stays: They did, and it shows, as well.
Getting Around (The City Itself)
- Airport Transfer: Available, which is a massive help.
- Car Park [free of charge], Car park [on-site]: All good here. The free on-site parking was a huge plus, as Turin parking can be a nightmare.
- Bicycle parking: Yep.
- Taxi service: Easy to get.
The Verdict: Would I Recommend Turin Luxury: Stunning Apartment, Steps From the Metro!?
Okay, here's the deal: it's not perfect. The "spa" is a bit underwhelming, and the Wi-Fi could be better. But, the pros heavily outweigh the cons. The apartment itself is comfortable and modern, the staff are genuinely helpful, it's literally steps from the metro, and the cleanliness and safety protocols are top-notch. Plus, the convenience of the amenities like the concierge and daily housekeeping makes your stay a dream. Turin itself is an incredible city, and having a comfortable, well-located base makes all the difference.
So YES, I would recommend Turin Luxury: Stunning Apartment, Steps From the Metro! with these caveats: manage your spa expectations and have a backup plan for free wi-fi some nights.
Here’s a compelling offer to convince you to book:
Tired of crowded hotels and so-so experiences? Escape to Turin Luxury: Stunning Apartment, Steps From the Metro! for an unforgettable Italian getaway!
Book your stay NOW and receive:
- A welcome bottle of sparkling wine (perfect for celebrating your arrival!)
- Complimentary breakfast buffet each morning
- Early check-in (subject to availability)
- A personalized concierge service to help you discover the hidden gems of Turin!
Plus, enjoy the convenience of:
- **Being steps away from the metro, making your city exploration a

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's perfectly-planned travel itinerary. We're diving headfirst into a Torino adventure, straight from my little apartment near the metro, and trust me, it's gonna be a glorious, chaotic mess.
The Turin Tango: A Week of Errands, Espresso, and Existential Crises (Probably)
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Apartment Debacle (aka "Where Did I Put the Keys?!")
- Morning: Arrive at Torino Caselle Airport (TRN). Now, picture this: me, bleary-eyed after a red-eye flight, hauling my suitcase resembling a small, sentient black hole. The airport? Surprisingly sleek. Turin, from the plane? Majestic, with the Alps just peeking at me.
- Afternoon: Get to the apartment. Oh. The apartment. It’s… a bit more "charming" than the photos suggested. Let's just say the "Near the Metro" part is accurate. Like, I can practically feel the rumble of the train directly in my spine. First order of business? Unpack. Then try to find the damn keys. They were… buried. Under a mountain of “essentials."
- Evening: After a small, frantic struggle of about 20 minutes, I finally found the keys, and quickly proceeded to make myself a coffee. The Italian coffee machine is intimidating, but I made it; now, time to explore something. Decided on a wander around the neighborhood. Got gloriously lost, bought a croissant that was the stuff of angels, and almost got run over by a Vespa. Italian drivers are apparently auditioning for a Mad Max sequel.
- Mood: Jittery, slightly bewildered, deeply caffeinated. The apartment is a mess, but the air smells of promises (and possibly carbon monoxide, need to check on that).
Day 2: Chocolate Dreams and Palazzo Nightmares
- Morning: Chocolate. Oh, sweet, glorious chocolate. Turin is the birthplace of Gianduiotto, and I've made it my personal mission to sample every variety known to humankind. Headed to a chocolate shop suggested by the apartment owner (who seemed genuinely concerned that I wouldn't know where to find the really good chocolate). Holy mother of cocoa, this stuff is amazing.
- Afternoon: Attempted to visit the Palazzo Madama. The queue was horrendous, snaking around the block like a bored serpent. I decided to attempt to skip the line, but I was soon stopped by an absolutely adorable Italian old lady. She had no care for my reasons (I told her I had a train to catch, I’m pretty sure she didn’t care) and politely directed me to the back of the line. I waited and entered, and it was… nice. Very grand. A bit stuffy. But the views were something else. Worth the wait, maybe?
- Evening: Wandered through the Piazza Castello. Watched the sunset turn the building gold. Found a tiny trattoria and attempted to order pasta in my broken Italian. The waiter, bless his heart, just kind of nodded and brought me something delicious. Success!
- Mood: Sugary, mildly irritated by queues, deeply content with pasta. Also, practicing my Italian is a disaster.
Day 3: The Mole Antonelliana and a Moment of Existential Fear
- Morning: The Mole Antonelliana. This iconic tower is the symbol of Turin. The sheer height of it is terrifying, but also breathtaking. Took the glass elevator to the top, and for a second I was absolutely convinced I was going to die of a heart attack. The views? Epic. The swirling, dizzying views.
- Afternoon: Explored the Museo del Cinema inside the Mole. Fascinating, even though I don't speak Italian and understood about 30% of what I was reading. The history of film is cool, especially the way things used to be.
- Evening: Sat in a park. Ate a gelato, which immediately started melting down my hand. Watched a group of teenagers arguing passionately (in Italian, of course). Realized I was probably going to die alone, surrounded by remnants of gelato. Good mood.
- Mood: A mix of terror, awe, and the profound realization that I should have brought a napkin.
Day 4: Shopping, Scandal, and a Secret Bar
- Morning: Shopping, shopping, shopping. Found some of the most stunning shoes, that I cannot afford but I want. Strolled through the via Garibaldi. Got stared at by what looked like a very intimidating pigeon. Italian pigeons are just… different.
- Afternoon: Started the afternoon by going into a gelato shop and getting a cone with a chocolate dip. Then proceeded to sit in a bench near the river. Watched the river.
- Evening: Decided to try and find a secret bar, the kind hidden behind a bookshop or a nondescript door. Found a bar named "The Hidden Chamber." Really cool, but the bouncer gave me the side eye. Cocktails were strong. Maybe a little too strong.
- Mood: Slightly tipsy, feeling utterly inadequate at speaking Italian, convinced I'm going to get into some kind of trouble.
Day 5: Superga Basilica and the Aftermath of One Too Many Cocktails
- Morning: Woke up with the mother of all headaches. The secret bar was, in hindsight, a terrible idea. The Superga Basilica was stunning from afar. I will attempt to visit it again, but not today.
- Afternoon: Stayed in the apartment and watched TV, mostly cartoons since I don't understand much of the Italian channels.
- Evening: Cooked myself some spaghetti and watched the evening news. Italian news is, apparently, extremely dramatic.
- Mood: Hungover, slightly ashamed, and craving carbs. Also, pondering how to get rid of this lingering headache.
Day 6: Lingotto and Learning (Sort Of)
- Morning: The Lingotto, the old Fiat factory. Absolutely fascinating, even for someone who knows absolutely nothing about cars. Rode the rooftop test track. Tried to remember how to take a right turn.
- Afternoon: Took a walking tour. The guide was great, but honestly, I zone out after about five minutes of historical facts. I managed to retain the basic information. I think.
- Evening: Had a lovely dinner in a small eatery.
- Mood: Much improved. I can now (kinda) tell the difference between a Fiat and a Ferrari.
Day 7: Departure and the Eternal Question – Will I Come Back?
- Morning: Last croissant, last cappuccino. Packed up my life (again). The apartment, which looked like it was bombed by the end of Day 2, is now back to something resembling a living space.
- Afternoon: Headed back to the airport. The journey was smooth (thank god!).
- Evening: On the plane, staring out the window at the Alps. Sighing. This was a disaster, but what a disaster!
- Mood: Exhausted, slightly melancholic, and already planning my return. Torino, you beautiful, crazy city… I’ll be back. Mess and all.

Turin Apartment: The Good, The Bad, & The VERY Opinionated FAQ
Is the apartment *really* close to the metro? Like, seriously?
Okay, so the "steps from the metro" thing? Yeah, it's pretty much true. I mean, I *did* stumble out of the apartment after a particularly enthusiastic gelato-binge one evening (don't judge, it was *that* good), and I practically *fell* onto the metro platform. So, like, it's legit. You can practically smell the espressos brewing at the nearby cafe before you even *think* of taking a step. It's a win. Though, uh, a small word of warning: that convenience might just lead to *even more* gelato. You've been warned. My jeans are still feeling the consequences of that proximity.
What's the apartment *really* like inside? The pictures look… perfect.
Perfect, huh? Let's just say the pictures are… *flattering.* It's definitely stylish. Think minimalist Italian chic. Everything's all white and airy. *Too* airy sometimes, if I'm honest. And the kitchen? BEAUTIFUL. Marble countertops, stainless steel… you'd think you'd stepped into a Vogue spread. But here's the *real* tea: I spent a solid half-hour the first morning trying to figure out how to use the espresso machine. Turns out, I needed to learn Italian engineering. And the coffee maker… well let's just say my first attempt ended with more coffee on the ceiling than in my cup. So, yeah, *pictures are flattering.* BUT. The view is great, and the bed is… a cloud. Seriously, I’d fight a badger for that bed.
Is it actually "luxury"?
Alright, "luxury". It's a relative term, right? Think of it like this: you're not getting a gold-plated toilet and a butler named Jeeves (though, wouldn’t that be *amazing*?). But it's definitely a step up from a hostel. The linens are nice, the towels are fluffy, and the shower actually works – a luxury in itself after some of the places I've stayed in! The building itself is beautiful, and you *feel* like you’re living a tiny slice of the good life. Whether that’s *actual* luxury or just really good marketing, I wasn't concerned. I was too busy admiring the view with a glass of wine.
What about the noise? Is it quiet at night? I need my sleep…
Uh, depends on your definition of "quiet". It's in a city, so there's *some* noise. The metro, thankfully, is pretty quiet at night. But if you're a super light sleeper who’s used to the hushed tones of a library, you might be in trouble. There's the occasional car, some laughter echoing from the street below… things get busy at the nearby piazza. On my first night someone started karaoke at 2 a.m. outside. I have a bit of a temper, and this was *testing* it. I ended up sleeping with earplugs. But, you know, I *did* get a taste of real Turin life. So, pack earplugs if you're precious about your silence, or just learn to love the ambience.
Is there anything *bad* about it? Be honest!
Okay, okay, fine. There's always a catch, right? First off, the stairs. There *are* stairs. No elevator. And they're a little… *challenging* if you're laden down with grocery bags full of… you guessed it, more gelato. That was a mistake I made. Secondly? The internet was a bit… *iffy* at times. Slow. The type of slow that makes you want to scream. So if you're planning on Zoom meetings, maybe warn your colleagues. And lastly? The espresso machine, God help me, I still have PTSD. But honestly? those are minor inconveniences considering how great the apartment is in general.
The location seems great, but is it *safe*?
I felt safe. Very safe. Turin generally feels safe. I walked around late at night, and never felt a flicker of fear. It’s a busy, well-lit neighborhood. I didn’t see any dodgy characters lurking around. It's near the metro, so a lot of people are always around. As always, be aware of your surroundings, but as far as I could tell, the area seemed very secure.
Would you stay there again? Would you *recommend* it?
Absolutely. No question. Yes, yes, a thousand times *yes*! Despite the espresso machine of doom and the occasional internet slowdown, I loved it. The location is unbeatable, the apartment is gorgeous, and the feeling of living in a real Turin apartment… it’s amazing. The gelato alone justifies the stay. I’m still dreaming of that bed, the view, and the feeling of being in the heart of Torino. So, yeah, recommend? I'm already trying to figure out when I can go back. Just… pack earplugs. And maybe some espresso machine tutorials.
I like food. Are there good food options nearby? Let's go deep!
OH. MY. GOD. The food! Listen. This is a *serious* pro of the apartment. I spent an unhealthy amount of time eating. There are *so* many incredible food options nearby, I swear, I gained like ten pounds. First off: that gelato I mentioned? There are *two* incredible gelato places within a five-minute walk. And the pasta! There's a tiny little trattoria around the corner that serves the most divine homemade pasta. Honestly, I ate there three times in one week. I swear the pasta was calling to me through the night. And the pastries! The bakeries! My blood sugar levels were a rollercoaster, but it was worth it. Don't even get me *started* on the pizza. Thin crust, wood-fired, all the toppings you could dream of. And the coffee? Forget Starbucks, find the local cafes. Espresso is a *necessity* in Turin. There are markets with fresh produce. I could go on for hours. Basically, if you like food, you're in heaven. Prepare your stomach. And your wallet. (Worth it.)
Alright, let's talk about the view... What's the best time to enjoy this view?

