
Batam Luxury: Unbelievable 1BR Royal Suite w/ 35th Floor Views!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're about to dive headfirst into the glitzy, glamorous (and maybe a little bit grubby) world of the Batam Luxury: Unbelievable 1BR Royal Suite w/ 35th Floor Views! I'm talking about that place, that hotel, that supposed slice of paradise in Batam. And let me tell you, after spending some time there (and a few too many rupiahs…), I've got some thoughts. Prepare for a review that's less "objective journalism" and more "drunken rant from a poolside lounger."
First Impressions (and Let's Get Real, The Lobby)
Okay, so the whole "Royal Suite" thing? Yeah, they lay it on thick. The lobby is all shimmering surfaces and hushed whispers. Makes you feel like you should be whispering too, which, let's be honest, rarely works for me. Finding the actual check-in desk was a bit of an adventure. The building is huge. Think, uh, a skyscraper that decided to have a baby with a cruise ship. But the elevators? Surprisingly, they were quick (which is HUGE when you're on the 35th floor!). Check-in was smooth, thanks to the contactless check-in/out they offer, which, in these COVID-crazed times, is a HUGE plus. Kudos, Batam Luxury. You're winning on the Hygiene certification front. The Front desk [24-hour] is a blessing for those of us who operate on a highly irregular sleep schedule. And the doorman? Well, he looked very important. I'm pretty sure he pretended not to notice when I tripped on the welcome mat. (Don’t judge. Those views are dazzling, and I wasn’t looking down).
The Suite: 35th Floor Bliss…Or Is It?
Now, the suite. The 1BR Royal Suite. The thing that lured me from the depths of budget travel hell. The 35th-floor views are, undeniably, breathtaking. I mean, seriously, the panoramic vista stretches for miles. That view is worth the price of admission alone. I spent a solid hour just staring out the massive windows. High floor living is the only way to live, in my humble opinion.
The suite itself… okay, it's fancy. Really fancy. The bathrobes were absurdly plush. The bathtub was so large, I almost got lost in it. There’s an additional toilet, which is always appreciated, especially when you’ve enjoyed a late-night buffet. Speaking of which, the breakfast in room service was a lifesaver after a rough night exploring the local nightlife. They even offered breakfast takeaway service if you're in a hurry. (The food was, as is often the case, a little…meh. That's a general travel observation, not a hotel-specific one.)
The Air conditioning in the room worked perfectly, a necessity in humid Batam, and the blackout curtains were my bestest friend. I'm a light sleeper, so that's pure, unadulterated joy. I didn’t use the Laptop workspace, because… vacation. But it looked functional. There are Satellite/cable channels, or so they say. I was too busy peering at the view to watch any of them. There’s a coffee/tea maker, though the coffee itself was, again, a bit wanting. But hey, I have a refrigerator, a mini bar, and tons of complimentary tea! Now, that’s a deal. The Internet access – wireless was flawless; Wi-Fi [free] is available everywhere, which means my Instagram game stayed strong. The Internet access – LAN seems a bit old-school to me, but hey, options are good, right?
Accessibility and Those Important Details
Now, let's get serious for a moment. Facilities for disabled guests are listed, which is awesome. I'm a bit of an accessibility advocate, and so knowing the hotel tries is a win. I didn't test this, but if you have specific needs, contact them and ask because the devil is in the details. And, of course, there's always the elevator. The elevator! You'd better hope it works.
Cleanliness and Safety (Because We Gotta Talk About That)
Okay, so hygiene is paramount these days. Batam Luxury appears to take it seriously. They boast Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, and Rooms sanitized between stays. Seeing the hand sanitizer dispensers everywhere was reassuring, but I'm a bit paranoid, so I brought my own. The Staff trained in safety protocol is a good sign. There's also a Doctor/nurse on call (thankfully, I didn’t need them). Safety/security feature, like CCTV in common areas and Security [24-hour], gives me peace of mind. There isn't an option for Room sanitization opt-out available. Maybe you should ask to avoid this kind of thing.
Dining, Drinking, and General Merriment
Alright, let's talk about the life blood of any good vacation: food and booze. The hotel has a bunch of options, ranging from the truly delightful to… well, less so.
- Restaurants: There are Restaurants with various Asian cuisine in restaurant, and International cuisine in restaurant.
- Bars: The bar is a must-visit, especially during happy hour.
- Breakfast: The Breakfast [buffet] is extensive. Western breakfast is an option. There are Asian breakfast options, too.
Things to Do (Besides Staring at the View and Eating)
Okay, so there's more to life than room service, right? Luckily, the hotel offers some ways to unwind and maybe even, you know, move.
- Ways to Relax: Spa/sauna, steamroom, Pool with view, sauna, Massage, and Foot bath are all on the cards.
- Fitness: Fitness center, Gym/fitness…if you're one of those people.
- Swimming: You have a swimming pool [outdoor]. Enjoy!
Services and Conveniences (the Bits You Need)
Batam Luxury is packed with amenities meant to smooth your stay.
- Services: Concierge, Laundry service, and Dry cleaning come in handy.
- Shopping: They even have a Gift/souvenir shop.
- Business: Business facilities, Xerox/fax in business center, and Meetings are available.
For the Kids (If You’re Into That)
I'm not a parent, but I did see kid-friendly areas. So if you want to bring your little ones, there are Kids facilities, Babysitting service, and Kids meal.
The Imperfections (Because No Place is Perfect)
- The Ambience: Okay, I'll admit it: The hotel's a little…stuffy. There’s a certain formality, and for someone who prefers to roll out of bed and straight to the pool, it took some getting used to.
- The Food (Again): The food. It’s not bad, per se. But it's not the kind of food you'll write home about.
My Verdict (The Honest Truth)
Batam Luxury: Unbelievable 1BR Royal Suite w/ 35th Floor Views! is a mixed bag. It's undeniably luxurious, with phenomenal views and all the bells and whistles. The suite is genuinely spectacular. The service is generally good (though sometimes a little impersonal). But… it's not perfect. There's a certain level of formality that might not suit everyone, and the food isn't going to win any Michelin stars.
But, would I go back?
Absolutely. For the view. For the plush robes. For the chance to pretend I'm a high-roller for a few days. For the escape. And because, let's be honest, sometimes you just need a little bit of over-the-top luxury in your life.
SEO Optimization & Persuasive Offer:
SEO Keywords: Luxury Hotel Batam, Royal Suite Batam, 35th Floor View Batam, Batam Accommodation, Batam Resort, Batam Spa, Batam Swimming Pool, Batam Family Friendly, Accessible Hotel Batam, Free Wi-Fi Batam, Batam Restaurant, Batam Bar.
Want to experience the ultimate Batam escape?
Book the Batam Luxury: Unbelievable 1BR Royal Suite w/ 35th Floor Views! NOW and get:
- Guaranteed 35th-Floor Royal Suite with Breathtaking Panoramic Views! Wake up to a vista that will blow your mind (and makes that morning coffee taste even better!).
- Free Wi-Fi in Every Room! Instagram-worthy pictures await!
- Complimentary Breakfast for Two! Because who has time to cook when you're on vacation?
- Access to the Spa, Gym, and Swimming Pool! Indul

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your Instagram-filtered travel guide. This is batshit crazy Batam, and we're doing it my way. We're talking Royal Suites 1BR on the 35th floor of Citra Plaza Nagoya. It's gonna be glamorous, it's gonna be sweaty, and it's probably going to involve me sobbing over a disappointing plate of nasi goreng at some point. Let’s go!
My Batam Bonanza: A Journey Through Chaos (and hopefully, some delicious food)
Day 1: Arrival, Altitude, and Anxiety (aka, How I Almost Died from the AirCon)
1:00 PM: Landing at Hang Nadim International Airport (Batam). Ugh. The humidity hits you like a warm, damp hug from a very enthusiastic orangutan. I swear, within seconds, my meticulously applied makeup is already trying to stage a breakout. Finding my driver, who is named, delightfully, "Mr. Budi," is a test of my already shaky patience. He seems genuinely excited to be ferrying me, which is… nice. Probably.
2:00 PM: Check-in at Citra Plaza Nagoya, Aiming for my suite. "Suite" sounds fancy, right? Hoping this doesn't turn out to be one of those "suite" situations where the "living room" is the bed. And the bathroom. (I’ve had experiences, okay?). 35th floor! Okay, wow, view is INSANE. Seriously, the panoramic view from up here is the sole reason I’m not already weeping. But… the air conditioning… is on full blast. Like, Arctic Circle full blast. I'm pretty sure I can see my breath.
- Anecdote: The lift music is some loungey, elevator-music-esque jazz rendition of "Toxic" by Britney Spears. Truly, a sign of things to come.
2:30 PM: Suite Inspection & Panic. Okay, this isn’t too shabby. Definitely a living room separate from the bedroom! A small kitchen (score, for smuggling in snacks!). But… the aircon. Still blasting. I have a serious internal debate about whether to risk hypothermia or suffocation. I choose… a slightly less frosty temperature.
3:00 PM: The Search for Sustenance (and Caffeine). Okay, survival mode activated. I need coffee. And food. Preferably food that doesn't look like it's been sitting under a heat lamp since 1998. Wandering around the mall attached to the complex. This feels… a little overwhelming. So many options! (Panic intensifies).
3:30 PM: Failed Nasi Goreng Attempt. I thought this was a safe bet. I was wrong. It was bland, oily, and tasted vaguely of sadness. The accompanying chili was… questionable. I'm trying to be optimistic, I really am, but the first day food disappointment is a Batam rite of passage, apparently.
- Quirky Observation: Someone is power-walking in the mall. In full workout attire. I'm pretty sure I haven't moved this fast since the last time I had to sprint to catch a flight.
4:00 PM: Retreat & Recovery. Back to the suite. I'm already questioning all my life choices. Blasting music (Indonesian pop, because, immersion) and trying to psych myself up for… well, whatever comes next. Because hey, this is supposed to be fun, right?
Day 2: Spa, Souvenirs, and Seafood… Maybe
9:00 AM: Wake Up to the Sound of… Nothing. Finally managed to get some sleep! The aircon is a cruel mistress.
10:00 AM: Spa Day (or at least, the Hope for a Spa Day). I have a strong feeling I'm going to need this. There's a spa in the building! Fingers crossed it's not the "massage parlor" type. I'm aiming for relaxation, not… well, you know.
- Emotional Reaction: If this massage is good, I might cry. If it's bad, I'll probably still cry, but out of sheer frustration.
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Spa Experience (fingers crossed this is a success). Well, the massage was… interesting. A little too vigorous for my liking, but I appreciate the effort. The herbal tea afterwards was divine, though. Feeling slightly less like a crumpled tissue.
1:30 PM: Souvenir Hunt. (I hate shopping). It's time to face the inevitable. Souvenirs. What do you even buy for people? Ugh. I'm already dreading this.
- Anecdote: I almost bought a "mermaid" t-shirt for my nephew. Then I realized, he'd probably be terrified. Dodged a bullet there.
3:00 PM: Seafood Dinner… maybe? I’m hearing tales of incredible seafood, grilled fresh on the beach. This is my culinary redemption. This is the make-or-break moment. Finding the right place will be the key.
6:00 PM: Seafood… I'm still not sure if its happening. I'm currently at a seafood restaurant, the vibe is questionable, the tables are too close together, the menu contains a few dubious item descriptions. My optimism is wavering. But I shall not give up the fight!
- Messy Structure: This seafood experience is a whole separate story in itself. The waiter looks like he hasn't slept since the fall of the Roman Empire. The lighting makes everyone look like they're under a blacklight. The seafood… well, more on that later. (Dramatic pause).
Day 3: Farewell, Batam (and the Humidity)
9:00 AM: Last Breakfast in the Suite (and praying the coffee machine works). Need caffeine and some semblance of order.
10:00 AM: Final View Gratification. One last lingering look at that amazing view. Gosh, what a place.
11:00 AM: Check Out And airport drop off. Sigh. Time to go.
1:00 PM: (Hopefully) Safe Departure. Praying to the travel gods that the flight isn't delayed. Or that I don't burst into tears during the security check because I forgot to take out my tiny, travel-sized bottle of… well, you know.
The Verdict:
Batam is… an experience. It’s chaotic, it's humid, and it's definitely not perfect. But it's also full of life, with a quirky charm I'm weirdly starting to appreciate. Would I recommend it? Maybe. If you're brave. And have a strong stomach. And are okay with potentially weeping over a plate of nasi goreng. But hey, isn't that what makes travel interesting? Maybe. Now, let's go home and detox.
Monschau Escape: Eiffel Oasis Getaway - Your Dream Holiday Awaits!
So, this "Royal Suite"... is it actually royal-y royal? Like, do they give you a crown?
Okay, let's get real. They *don't* hand you a crown. I was ready to be a queen for a day (or at least a morning, before needing more coffee) but no dice. The "Royal" is more about the *experience*, the space, the view… and the sheer audacity of pretending you live like a billionaire for a few days. Still, I *did* feel a tiny bit majestic when I was lounging on that enormous bed. And let's be honest, no one checks if you bring your own tiara, right? (Just kidding... maybe.)
The 35th-floor view... is it *actually* worth the hype? I'm talking, like, jaw-dropping stuff? Because blurry drone shots on the listing can be deceiving.
Oh. My. GOD. The view. Okay, deep breath. So, I walked in, right? And I was immediately hit with this wall of… well, view. A panoramic sweep of Batam, the ocean twinkling like a million tiny disco balls. I literally just stood there, mouth agape, forgetting I had a suitcase. It's not just "good," it's *intense*. One morning, I swear I saw a freighter look like a toy boat. And the sunrises? Forget about it. They were legitimately breathtaking. I may or may not have shed a tear of pure, unadulterated beauty. Don't judge me. But honestly, if I could, I'd sell a kidney for that view again. Okay, maybe not a kidney. But definitely a few really nice handbags.
What's the deal with the "1BR"? Is it actually spacious? I'm not a fan of feeling like a sardine in a can and I might bring a friend.
Spacious? Honey, this isn't a one-bedroom, it's a *one-bedroom palace*. Okay, maybe not a palace, but it felt HUGE. The living area was massive, the bedroom was, you know, big. And the bathroom? A freaking spa! My friend's jaw dropped when we got in. Seriously. It's the kind of place where you can actually *breathe*. I could have done cartwheels (though I refrained, for obvious reasons. My knees are not what they used to be). I'm saying it can definitely handle a friend. You may have to fight over the comfiest corner of the sofa, I have one, but everyone will have their own space.
The Amenities. What are they *really* like? The website always gushes...
Okay, the website's not entirely lying. The amenities are GOOD. Really. The pool was gorgeous (although I spent most of the time in the suite glued to the view). The gym was… a gym. Clean, I guess. The free breakfast buffet? Yeah, I'm a sucker for those. Lots of options. I even ate a plate of weird, fermented something or other just to be adventurous. And maybe regretted it later. But the point is, amenities are there and they are pretty enjoyable.
What about the Wi-Fi? Because, you know, Instagram.
Fast. Reliable. Instagram-worthy. I'm not going to lie, I posted *way* too many pictures of that view. And the Wi-Fi never let me down. Which is a huge win because you know you need to constantly keep your friends back home jealous.
How's the location? Is it convenient for, you know... exploring Batam?
Okay, so, location. Batam is... Batam. The suite is in a decent spot. You can get cabs, grab food, walk around to shopping centers. Nothing is more than 20 minutes away, but be realistic! Batam isn't New York, and this is not a centrally located spot. Still it's okay. The location is good enough to enjoy the suite while you're not exploring.
Any downsides? Be honest! What annoyed you?
Alright, the truth. The air conditioning was a little *too* efficient. I practically lived in a parka. I'm someone who likes a good sweater, but it was ridiculous, at some point. And I am also a person who is easily annoyed. On arrival, the suite was great but there was a strange smell in the bathroom. It's gone now, but it kinda wrecked my mood. Minor, yes. But also... annoying. I'm pretty sure it was the drains.
Would you go back? Seriously?
Absolutely. Without a doubt. Even with the questionable drain situation and the arctic blast of the A/C. Because, that view, man. That view. And the sheer feeling of being pampered. It's worth it. Book it. Right now. Before I do again. I might have already booked it. Don't judge me.
Any tips for first-timers?
Bring a good book (or ten). Pack some comfy clothes because you'll want to just lounge around all day. Don't forget a camera. And most importantly, make sure your phone is charged so you can take pictures of that view. I've already said it, right? Batam to me is all about the view!
I'm REALLY on the fence. Can you like...convince me?
Okay, look. Do you want a trip that’s *meh*? Or do you want a trip that's going to make you feel *amazing*? Do you want a room where you need to sit inside and stare at the wall? Or do you want a view that will blow your mind? This place will give you a break. So, like, if you're going to spend your money on a trip anyway, you may as well treat yourself. The view alone is worth it, okay? It is the single most important thing. It's that good. Just go. Please. I need someone to understand my obsession. Now I'm going to go dream of that view again...

